HOW TO APPLY
- Register on www.ecitizen.go.ke
- Login in and navigate to Department of Immigration Services.
- Click on Make application and select Passport Application (Adult or Child)
- Read the instructions carefully then fill the application form.
- Select the mode of payment and pay for the passport fees.
- Download and print the application form and three application receipts.
- Submit the application form in person to the the Mission.
- Two printouts of online completed form 19 and corresponding receipts
- Original and two copies(Bio Data Page) of passport
- Three copies of your Kenyan ID (Adults)
- Two copies of Kenyan Birth Certificate
- Two copies of Residence Permit/Visa
- Letter of consent from parents/guardian (for minors)
- Three passport sized-photographs 45mm x 35mm.
- Recommenders Kenyan ID’s copy
- If applying for replacement Old passport for replacement
- Old passport for replacement plus copies of last three pages.
- For Lost case a Sworn affidavit and a police abstract are required
- For Lost cases and Mutilated cases an explanation letter is required to explain the circumstances of the loss or mutilation